Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuition Clarification

*I'm sorry...I had two fliers that went out about Sound Beginnings and they each had a different tuition amount. Whoops! Tuition will be $35 for 2-4 year old, for a 2nd child (ages 2-4) the sibling discount tuition amount is $20 and 0-2 is $10.  They will all get so much out of this little program even the 0-2.  You will love it!! Look here for my current information on Sound Beginnings.

*Tuition for 1st year LPM 2012/2013 is $45, 2nd year $50, 3rd year $55.  If you will have 2 kids in the LPM program,  1st child pays regular tuition and the 2nd will get a $10 discount on their tuition.
Hopefully that clarifies it for you! Thanks! :)

*Tuition for private piano lessons is $45 each month.  I am completely full at the moment, but you can contact me to be put on my waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LPM on TV- Shelle Soelberg on why she created Let's Play Music!