Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Classes have begun....

We are on a roll so far this year.  Classes have been amazing!  I hope you are enjoying them as much as me. The New Sound Beginnings classes are so much fun!! I just love these cute 2-4 year olds.  If you are interested in Sound Beginnings contact me about getting on the waiting list for our next Semester starting January 2013.  Classes are already full for the current 1st year classes of Let's Play Music.  But, if your child will still be between the ages of 4-6 next fall please call me to get them on the waiting list for Let's Play Music Fall 2013.  

1 comment:

  1. Angela, I am very interested! I have an almost four year old. I also have a 7 year old that I want to learn the piano. Let me know if you do that too or if I need to find someone else for him.

    ReplyDelete

LPM on TV- Shelle Soelberg on why she created Let's Play Music!